For easy measurements, simply point and click
- Fluke® 417D water-resistant laser meter is accurate, durable, and easy to use
- Extra-bright visible laser, so you can always see your target point, whether indoors or outdoors
- 1-button point-and-click allows for instantly measuring up to 131 ft or 40 m
- Quickly calculate area (sq feet/meters)
- Large, two-line illuminated LCD screen makes measurements easy to read
- Continuous measurement capable to adapt when moving closer or farther away
- Also offered as a bundle: meter and 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer
Whether it’s short or long distances, hard-to-reach areas or ones in dimly lit spaces, the beaming red light of the Fluke® 417D Laser Distance Measurer makes measuring easy. And, more accurate, too.
The digital laser measures up to 131 feet or 40 meters with an accuracy of two millimeters or 0.08 inches. The battery-powered device is one-meter drop tested and IP54 rated: Built to withstand rainy or dusty conditions. It comes with two AAA batteries, user’s manual and quick reference guide, as well as a black wrist lanyard, and three-year warranty.
The bundle option of the meter and infrared thermometer is offered, too. The latter, in which is used to test for overheating in electrical devices and HVAC components. It, too, has a large, backlit display, making data easier to read, even in dark areas.
The rugged thermometer features dual lasers to identify areas to be measured. It has a spot ratio of 12:1 and IP54 rated: dust and water-resistant. The thermometer is ergonomically designed for a more natural hand fit.