Instantly view power variations on the analog bar graph
- Reliable measurements, guaranteed! Precalibrated to NIST-traceable standards
- Large characters and backlight lets you read the display in all kinds of conditions
- Easily select a function with a single rotary switch
- Conveniently hold or “freeze” a reading for times when you can’t see the display
- Be confident—the best measurement range is automatically selected
- Stay safe and prevent damage with overload protection
- Get increased durability with rugged double-molded housing and ergonomic grip
- CAT III-600 V safety rating
Use our Digi-Sense digital clamp meters to reliably measure the power quality running to your equipment, quickly uncovering hidden electrical issues. Perfect for everyday use, the units measure AC current to 1000 A AC, voltage (AC and DC), resistance, capacitance, frequency, and duty cycle. Plus you’ll work more efficiently with these special functions—autoranging, data Hold, Max/Min readings, diode test, audible continuity check, low-battery indication, and auto power-off. The 1-3/16" (30 mm) jaw opening is ideal for getting inside small compartments or boxes with tightly arranged electrical wires.
Model 20250-58 is a true workhorse—it adds on DC current measurement to 1000 A DC, True RMS for more accurate current readings, and temperature measurement via a type K thermocouple.