Gerneral-Purpose Probes Are Designed For Use with Liquids, Gases and Semisolids
- Used for a wide variety of applications and environments.
- Response Time: 2 seconds or greater.
- ABS handles provide a light weight design for ease of use along with durability.
- Probe handles feature a strain relief spring that protects the cable connection against damage due to repeated flexing and tugging.
- Each probe comes with color coded ANSI miniconnectors: type J-black, type K-yellow, and type T-blue.
- Custom designs or changes to this product are available upon request
Note: the temperature range is for the probe tip only. The handle material may be affected if the probe is rated higher than the handle depending on exposure time, application, and handle material. ABS handles are rated to 220°F (104°C); PVC handles are rated to 200°F (93°C); Stainless Steel handles are rated at 450°F (232°C); Mini Connectors are rated to 392°F (200°C).