Quick and accurate counting in a compact, rugged design
- Three-window, backlit LCD provides quick results of weight, unit weight, and count
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Built-in memory stores products and settings
- 1:600,000 internal counting resolution offers precise results
- Preset tare function speeds process of repetitive weighing
- Programmable auto power-off saves energy
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 90 hours on a single charge
These CCT Cruiser bench counting scales provide a quick and accurate method to check the number of pieces in a carton or container. User-friendly software keeps track of the count, automatically optimizing the unit weight. The weight can be displayed in pounds, grams, or kilograms. Color-coded keys allow for quick recognition of frequently used functions. Programmable backlit display can be customized to be always on, always off, or to light only when weighing.
Other features include automatic zero tracking, audible alarm for pre-set counts, automatic tare, pre-set tare, an accumulation facility that allows the count to be stored and recalled as an accumulated total. Supplied with a RS-232 bidirectional interface and real time clock.