Ideal for applications too stringent to tolerate intermittent coil warming during auto defrost
- Cold wall convection cooling with temperature uniformity
- Four 2” casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads; ergonomic door handle
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of just 52 dBA
- ENERGY STAR® certified to be cost-effective and environmentally sound
Designed to accommodate the demands of your clinical or laboratory environment, this high-performance -20°C manual defrost freezer offers a high level of sample protection while supporting sustainability objectives. Featuring setpoint security and alarms, the whisper quiet freezer has a temperature range of -35 to -15°C, with the factory setpoint at -20°C.
Unique V-drive technology innovatively detects usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed. This facilitates ultimate temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising sample integrity.
Features include easy-to-use microprocessor control with setpoint security and alarms, ergonomic door handle and compatibility with SMART VUE® wireless monitoring systems.
In addition to being ENERGY STAR® certified, natural R290 refrigerants make the TSX Series compliant with the EPA Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP).