Won't crack under pressure—withstands pressures to 312 psi
- Ideal for general-purpose, single-use, and extended fluid path applications
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Formulation: Tygon® 3370 I. B., silicone, platinum cured.
Applications: Demanding sanitary high-pressure pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and beverage, and cosmetic applications.
Characteristics: Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, and nontoxic. Translucent.
Certification: Elastomer is FDA-compliant (21 CFR 177.2600) and USP Class V extractables; exceeds Class VI implant; exceeds 3A Sanitary Standards; produced to Bulk Pharmaceutical cGMPs (FDA 21 CFR 210, 211). Tubing manufactured according to GMP
Temperature range: –60 to 320°F
(–51 to 160°C)
Sterilize: With autoclave, ethylene oxide, or gamma irradiation.