Provides longer life than other platinum and peroxide silicone tubing formulations
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Exceeds USP Class VI and 3A sanitary standards; is also FDA compliant
- Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ideal for pharmaceutical, food/beverage, and laboratory applications
Applications: Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, peristaltic pumping, and food applications
Characteristics: Excellent heat resistance, low compression set, odorless, nontoxic, translucent
Choose our BioPharm Plus Silicone (Platinum-Cured) tubing for purity, flexibility, and longer tubing life. Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnological applications, this tubing exceeds USP class VI, 3A sanitary standards, and is FDA compliant.
Based on your application needs, choose Precision tubing or High-Performance precision tubing. High-Performance precision tubing has a thicker wall that improves pressure generation suction lift and the ability to pump viscous fluids. BioPharm Plus Silicone (Platinum-Cured) tubing has a working temperature range of –75 to 450°F (–60 to 232°C). Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, gamma radiation, or ethylene oxide.