Long pump life and chemically compatible to a wide range of chemicals
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance/pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory Approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Lot-to-lot consistency provides superior accuracy and repeatability
- Excellent chemical resistance—compatible with many inorganic and organic chemicals
Masterflex® Gore™ STA-PURE™ PFL-Series pump tubing offers significantly longer life combined with high flexibility and broad chemical compatibility for a wide range of applications. This tubing will offer consistent, repeatable flow rates even after hundreds of hours of use.
This tubing is your ideal choice for high purity or long-running, critical pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical processing applications. The patented composite perfluoroelastomer and ePTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), results in a tube that offers high-flex durability for greater resistance to rupture—even at applications up to 60 psig. Long-term pump testing proves that Gore Sta-Pure Pump Tubing - Series PFL lasts hundreds of hours with consistent and repeatable flow rates resulting in one saving time and reducing maintenance by having fewer tubing changes.
I/P® Precision pump tubing is compatible with Masterflex® Standard and Easy-Load pump heads. I/P® High-Performance Precision pump tubing is compatible with Masterflex® High-Performance pump heads.
NOTE: There is an engineering questionnaire that needs to be completed before the order can be processed.