High-performance and long-life tubing for high-purity applications
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance/pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory Approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Low spallation when compared to silicone or some other TPE tubings.
Masterflex® Puri-Flex™ High-Performance Precision pump tubing contains no DEHP phthalates or halogen plasterers to protect fluid purity. The soft and flexible material is heat sealable and weldable and transparent for easy flow monitoring.
This tubing features ultralow extractables or leachables and has low spallation to the fluid. Ideal for cell and tissue culture work, biotech, and pharmaceutical applications, this tubing complies with USP Class VI, REACH, and RoHS standards.