Heavy-duty thermometer offers versatility and accuracy in a compact design
- 3-way hands-free operation available
- Large easy-to-read screen with back light
- Rugged armor with built-in stand—withstand the toughest conditions
- Easy-to-use automatic field calibration ensures accurate readings
- Probes are sold separately
This robust and reliable meter work in any environment from the lab to the production floor. The sturdy armored construction protects against knocks and jars. All models are ergonomically designed for both large and small hands alike. The sealed keypad and ABS case meet IP54 standards for splash resistance.
Meter requires a RTD probe with a Digi-Sense three-pin plug.
OAKTON’s exclusive “3-WAY HANDS-FREE” capability allows “hands-free” operation— use the built-in stand on a table top, attach the meter to metal objects through magnets inserted into the armor boot, or hang from a pipe or belt using the hook-and-loop strap. Meter comes standard with the integral stand; the “hands-free” option adds magnets and strap (order separately).