Safely and easily locate hot and cold spots, preventing problems and saving costs
- Reliable measurements, guaranteed! Precalibrated to NIST-traceable standards
- High distance-to-sight (D/S) ratios handle your long-distance measurements
- External type K input for contact measurements
- Dual-laser sighting to pinpoint target areas
- Protective lens cover with magnetic lock
- Pistol-grip handle is comfortable and easy to use
- Measure surface temperatures quickly and accurately
- USB interface for easy data transmission
These Digi-Sense professional IR thermometers are specifically designed for demanding applications with a high distance-to-target ratio, enhanced temperature range, and heavy-duty design. Plus the NIST-traceable precalibration means you get reliable measurements right out of the box, saving you time and money!
Most IR thermometers require the user to be to within 8 to 12 inches or even less to get an accurate reading. Dual targeting lasers give a more precise indication of the measurement area; unlike IR thermometers with a single targeting laser where the user has no idea how big of a spot is being measured.
Both models feature Min/Max/Avg and Hold readings, temperature differential, high/low alarms, °F/°C selectable units, adjustable emissivity, trigger lock for scanning, large backlight LCD, USB interface, and auto power-off.