Easy-to-use single, dual, and three-phase data loggers—only minimal programming required
- Provides all the necessary functions for power and energy data logging of 50, 60, 400 Hz and DC distribution systems
- Current measurements from 200 mA up to 10,000 A using flexible current sensors
- Automatic recognition of the connected current sensors/probes
- Power measurements: VA, W and var
- Energy measurements: VAh, Wh (source/load indication) and varh (including quadrant indication)
- Records cost of energy usage
- Features Power Factor, Cos, Tan, and DPF
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltages and currents
- Harmonics up to the 50th order for 50/60 Hz voltages and currents and 7th order for 400 Hz
- Simultaneous RMS measurements of each phase at 128 samples/cycle and DC
- Configuration of current and voltage ratios to external PT and CT ratios
These units are low cost, simple to use, one, two (split phase) and three phase power/energy data loggers. Units are ideal for electricians, engineers and contractors doing work in the area of building and system monitoring and upgrades, as well as residential and overall energy audits. All vital energy data is easily measured, recorded, and analyzed. Reports can be generated with confidence with minimal configuration time and effort (Standard and Customizable Reports supplied).
The unique design enables them to be installed inside a load center panel (including the current sensors) and still allow the door to close on most panels. These loggers offer all the essential functions for logging power/energy data from most electrical power networks in use today across the world (17 network set-ups provided). Units measure and record three voltage inputs and current inputs, Watts, VARS, VA and Energy (kWh and kVA). Power Factor (PF), Displacement Power Factor (DPF), Crest Factor, Frequency and THD are calculated and recorded as well. Individual harmonic % information from 1 to the 50th harmonic are recorded at the operator’s choice. All variables are recorded and stored at a one second interval and on user selectable demand intervals from 1 to 60 minutes.
Energy costs can be calculated and displayed quickly and easily by simply inputting the unit cost for a kilowatt hour into the software. Data is stored on a removable SD card. Data can be retrieved using a USB, Bluetooth and/or Ethernet (local or internet) connection by transporting the SD card back to a PC. The comprehensive DataView® software (included) provides the ability to view data from several hundred of these instruments on a local network or over the internet allowing the user to evaluate energy usage in a department or facility basis, a remote site, or even in a city, anywhere in the world. DataView® allows measurements to be viewed in real-time on a PC and stored data to be downloaded for analysis and report generation.